1. Target audience: cultural background, age, preferences, habits, spending power, etc.;
2. Internal conditions of the enterprise: corporate philosophy and brand concept, promotion objectives, management status, investment, personnel conditions, etc.;
3. Market factors: sales channels, product entry period, maturity status, regional characteristics, etc.;
4. Promotional factors themselves: appearance, material, craft level, work quality, performance, etc.;
5. Time factor: promotion timing, design cycle, production cycle, transportation cycle, seasonal characteristics, etc.
6. National policies and laws and regulations.